Masters Application Process
1. The documents to bring during the interview. (Application form and reference form-these are attached for you to download,print and bring already filled)
- Click here to download Application Form
- Click here to download Reference Form
2. Information on the interview
- All applicants must meet the entry requirements for the respective graduate program they wish to apply for Graduate Programs
- The applicant must sit and pass the Graduate Entrance Exam (GEE) administered at the Graduate school every Wednesday and Friday at 2pm.
- The applicant should report to the admissions office on the interview day. (The interviews are both written and oral)
- Provide the originals and copies of Undergraduate degree certificate and transcript of records (TOR) in English, giving full details of subjects studied and grades/marks obtained.Attach two (2) completed Reference Forms from former undergraduate/graduate professors and/or employer particularly qualified to attest to the applicant's qualification for graduate study.
- Attach an updated Curriculum Vitae/Resume..3 passport size photos.Provide a copy of National Identity Card (ID) or copy of Passport.
- Kshs 2000 Interview fee payable on the interview day.
*Please report to the university's admissions office and you will be assisted.